Sustainable parenting evening NCT Epsom & Sutton branch are delighted to be hosting a Sustainable Parenting Evening with Bethan Mark, local mum and creator of goecobaby.com at Jess and the Beanstalk cafe in Epsom If you'd like to know more about reusable nappies and other eco-friendly switches you can make in your lifestyle, especially in your role as parents or carers, this evening is for you. Bethan will talk about sustainable parenting, then open the floor for questions and discussion. Our aim is to share information and encouragement, including signposts to local resources, so we can all feel confident to make small changes and together make a big impact on the environment. We want this event to be informative and fun, so we've agreed a fantastic discount on drinks – make sure you leave room for a cuppa and some cake!
- Where: Wednesday 18th March 2020 & Thursday 26th March 2020 at 7.30pm
- When: Jess and the Beanstalk, 19 Manor Green Road, Epsom, KT19 8RA
Space is limited so places must be purchased in advance. Tickets are just £2 per person. Use the link below to book:
- 18th March: https://nct.intrabiz.co.uk/cgi-bin/sys.cgi?action=NCT-product-client_view&id=42063492
- 26th March: https://nct.intrabiz.co.uk/cgi-bin/sys.cgi?action=NCT-product-client_view&id=42063540
- NB we are holding this event twice on 18th and 26th March due to popular demand
Non-mobile babies are very welcome, but if possible please leave buggies at home as space will be limited.If you have questions about this event then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and our lovely volunteers will get back to you as soon as possible.