The Community & Wellbeing Centre is a friendly, local support hub for the over 55s and offers a number of social and recreational activities. We have a range of facilities all under one roof, including our entertainment hall, hairdressers, foot clinic and communal dining area which provides freshly prepared snacks and hot meals at very reasonable prices.
If you are looking for an exciting programme of social and recreational activities, then we are the centre for you. We run a number of classes and events throughout the week from art and music to quizzes, games and more.
The coffee shop is set in our comfortable dining area where you can relax over a coffee and enjoy one of our freshly baked cakes and savouries. This is the focal point of the Centre where people can catch up with friends and check out the regular events and activities. In addition, we have special occasion lunches followed by live entertainment. Our self service restaurant is open from 11.30am to 1pm, Monday to Friday.
Our rooms are available for hire and suitable for parties, meetings, exercise and dance classes. Parking is not a problem as we have a car park adjacent to the building. You are welcome to come along and see our facility and discuss your requirements.
Community Centre Tel. 01372 720563
Wellbeing Daycare Tel. 01372 727583
Email (Wellbeing Daycare): firstname.lastname@example.org
We are open Monday to Friday between 9am and 4pm, with Wellbeing Daycare closing at 5pm.
The centre is located in the Longmead area of Epsom and served closely by local buses. The 418 (Kingston-Epsom) stops in Longmead Road and E16 (Stoneleigh Circular) stops in Hollymoor Lane.
Christmas opening times
Community and Wellbeing Centre including Wellbeing Daycare+
- Friday 23 December – centre closing early after lunch
- Saturday 24 December – closed as normal
- Sunday 25 December (Christmas Day) – closed as normal
- Monday 26 December (Boxing Day) – closed for the bank holiday
- Tuesday 27 December (bank holiday) – closed for the bank holiday
- Wednesday 28 December – closed - clients and members advised
- Thursday 29 December – normal working hours
- Friday 30 December – normal working hours
- Saturday 31 December - closed as normal
- Sunday 1 January – closed as normal
- Monday 2 January (bank holiday) – closed for the bank holiday
- Normal operating hours from Tuesday 3 January
Epsom & Ewell Borough Council offers a range of community and wellbeing products and services to suit your needs. You can browse through the selection of help available below.
- Wellbeing Daycare - specialist respite care for people with dementia and memory loss.
- Transport from Home - assisted door-to-door transport service for people who are unable to use public transport.
- Community Alarm - specialist devices that help vulnerable people live safely in their own home.
- Meals at Home - tasty, nutritious meals prepared by our chef on-site and delivered direct to your door, five days a week.