Epsom & Ewell Borough Council have worked in partnership with national charity Community Heartbeat Trust to instal 12 new 24/7 defibrillators across the borough. The project was delivered with funding secured via the Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL).
Defibrillators are designed to be used by members of the public with no previous experience in the event of someone going into cardiac arrest. They can, and do, save lives.
The new defibrillators have been installed in the following locations:
- Market Place, Epsom.
- Ebbisham Centre, Epsom Square, Epsom.
- Town Hall (rear entrance).
- Harold Bell Solicitors, 174 Kingston Road, Ewell.
- St John’s Parish Centre, Station Approach, Stoneleigh.
- Auriol Park Café, Salisbury Road, Worcester Park.
- The Parade Dental Practice, 177 Kingston Road, Ewell.
- Ruxley Chemist, Ruxley Lane, Ewell Court.
- Horton Pharmacy, Pelman Way, Epsom.
- Horton Country Park, Horton Lane, Epsom.
- Londis Convenience Store, Hollymoor Lane, Epsom.
- NISA Convenience Store, Ruxley Lane.
There are other defibrillators in Epsom & Ewell. Defib Finder provide up-to-date information on defibrillator locations across the UK, using data from The Circuit, the national defibrillator network. The following link will direct you to an external website which is not run by, or affiliated with, Epsom & Ewell Borough Council: Defib Finder – find the defibrillators nearest you.
You can read the Epsom & Ewell media release on the 12 new 24/7 defibrillators installed by Epsom & Ewell Council here: Defibrillators installed across the borough.