Welcome to our 24 hour secure internet payments service
Please note: For a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) payment, you will need your reference number from the Notice - PM or EE followed by 8 digits.
What can I pay for online?
You can make online payments for the following services:
- Council Tax Pay Council Tax
- Business Rates Pay Business Rates
- Business Improvement District Levy Pay Business Improvement District Levy
- Parking Penalty Charge Notices (PCN) Pay PCN
- Overpaid Housing Benefit invoices Pay Overpaid Housing Benefit
- Epsom and Ewell invoices Pay Council Invoice
- Housing payments Pay Housing payment
- Parker cards Pay for a Parker card
- Bulky waste collection service Pay for Bulky Waste Collection
- Garden waste collection Pay for Garden Waste collection
- Fixed Penalty Notice (Littering, Fly Tipping, Waste duty of care) Pay Fixed Penalty Notice
Important note: Please ensure you confirm your payment on the "Payment confirmation" screen, and complete the online payment process by selecting "Finish" rather than closing the browser, once you are on the "Payment successful" screen.
What can I pay with?
You may pay using Delta, Maestro, Mastercard, Visa or Switch credit or debit cards. Switch and Maestro are in the process of amalgamating under the Maestro name.
Other methods of payment
If you are unable to make a payment online, you can also make payments to us in person, by post or by telephone. You can pay your Council Tax, Non Domestic Rates and Parking Notices by using the 24 Hour Automated Telephone Payment System on 01372 732729.
If you have a touch tone telephone and a credit or debit card you can pay over the telephone by following the simple instructions. You will be given a transaction number should you have further queries after making your payment.