Premises licences

Please contact us for more information on a premises licence and how to apply?

Apply for a premises licence 
Apply for a provisional statement
Apply for a Designated Premises Supervisor to be disapplied
Apply to vary your premises licence
Apply to transfer your premises licence
Apply for a notification of interest in premises under section 178
Apply for an interim authority notice
Consent to transfer form
Request to be removed as designated premises supervisor
Consent to be designated premises supervisor
Application to vary a designated premises supervisor
Notify us of a change of name or address
Make annual fee payment
Application for minor variation

Responsible Authority contacts

Licensing Act 2003 - Licensing Applications Received

The following licensing applications have been received by the Licensing Authority:


Applicant: Arafa Grill Ltd

Application type: Grant of a Premises Licence

Premise address: Rio Grill, 86 High Street, Epsom KT19 8BA             

Last date of representations: 07 June 2024


Applicant: Oysters Barbers Limited

Application type: Grant of a Premises Licence

Premises address: Oyster Barbers, 25A High Street, Epsom KT19 8DD

Last date of representations: 07 June 2024


Applicant: Mitchells & Butlers Leisure Retail Limited

Application type: Variation of a Premises Licence

Premises address: Queen Adelaide, 272 Kingston Road, Ewell KT19 0SH

Last date of representations: 26 June 2024


Applicant: Ibrahim Bozkurt

Application type: Grant of a Premises Licence

Premises address: Cafe 1, 122 High Street, Epsom, Surrey KT19 8BJ

Last date of representations: 2 July 2024


Comments can be made in writing to The Licensing Team, Epsom & Ewell Borough Council, Town Hall, The Parade, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 5BY, or submitted via email to: Copies of the applications are also available to view at the Town Hall by arrangement, please phone 01372 732000 to make an appointment.

If a hearing is necessary because of the comments we receive, then the hearing will be heard by a Licensing Sub Committee. Anyone who made valid representation will be invited to attend the hearing.

Any representations made against a licensing application must be on the grounds that the granting of the licence would undermine one or more of the four licensing objectives listed below:

  • Protection of children from harm
  • Prevention of crime and disorder
  • Public safety
  • Prevention of public nuisance.

It is important that you give valid reasons to help support your representation. For guidance on how to make a representation, please see the leaflet “How to Make a Representation” or contact the Licensing Department. 

All representations are forwarded to the applicant or their agent to communicate with individuals to see if an amicable agreement can be made therefore, your name and contact details will be disclosed to them for this purpose. If you make a valid comment, your name and address will be made public as part of the record of hearing, should a hearing be necessary.


File How to Make a Representation107.75 KB