Performing animals

How do I apply?

Please contact us for further information or download the form provided .

Licence summary

If you exhibit, use or train performing animals in England, Wales or Scotland, you must be registered with your local authority.

Applications must contain details about the animals and the performances they are to take part in.  Fees will be payable for applications and conditions may be attached. The fee is based upon an application and operating fee.  Should the application not be granted, you will be refunded half the fee. If you require any assistance throughout the application process, please contact us.

Please find our fees here: Performing animals fees.

Trade Associations

The International Marine Animal Trainers' Association