We offer a range of advertising opportunities at competitive rates.
Advertising with us will help you reach:
- Over 79,000 residents of Epsom and Ewell
- Over 37,000 households
Click each tab to find out more.
Sponsorship opportunities exist with the Epsom Playhouse, Bourne Hall and our other venues. You may also be able to sponsor events and activities within our open spaces. For information about advertising and sponsorship opportunities including costs and availability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are a small number of banner boards on the Borough approaches ideal for adverting forthcoming events. For information about using these, including costs and availability please email email@example.com.
We do not accept advertising on this website. We do accept advertising/sponsorship in some of our publications, at our venues and at our events.
Community Notice Boards
Suspended until further notice. We use 23 notice boards within the Borough for the display of information for the local community. We can include community notices when there is room. These are only accepted from non-commercial organisations and for activities taking place within the borough.
What do we need from you?
- Please submit your posters with your contact details and the month for which they are to be displayed to the following address: Notice boards, Town Hall, The Parade, Epsom, KT18 5BY
- All community posters need to be A5 in size
- The timetable below sets out when we need to receive your posters information
- When putting together your poster please bear in mind that posters have to read from a distance – including a large amount of information in a small font will not be effective.
What will we do?
- Posters will be displayed for a maximum of one month from the date they are put on display
- At the end of their display period, the posters will be removed and recycled
- There is a very high demand for space on our notice boards. As a result, the following conditions apply:
- There is no guarantee that your posters will be displayed on every board
- Posters will be prioritised according to the following list:
- Council notices
- Partner agencies posters (Police, County Council, etc)
- Organisations that hire space in our venues
- Local charity events/charity organisations’ posters
- Local community groups
Are there any restrictions?
- Posters must not contain political material.
- The Council will not display posters from any commercial interests advertising goods or services. This does not include posters from our own venues, from those hiring our venues or from our partner agencies.
- Posters that we deem to be of an extremist nature will not be displayed
- Posters containing language or images that we deem offensive will not be displayed
Suspended until further notice - we are not accepting submissions for Borough Notice Boards at this time.
Epsom & Ewell Borough Council does not accept responsibility for or endorse any products or services offered by advertisers.