Our range of telecare products can help your loved one stay independent and continue living safely in their own home. We have a number of specialist devices that can help raise the alarm in an emergency to give you complete peace of mind.
What are the benefits?
- 24-hour monitoring
- Improved safety and security
- Free installation and maintenance
- Flood and fire prevention
- Wireless system
- Easy to use
What many people don’t realise is that telecare does much more than simply raise the alarm; in some cases providing vital support for adults with learning difficulties or even young children with epilepsy. The system also supports people who may live alone, feel vulnerable, have a disability or may have been a victim of crime.
Christmas and New Year service
Monitoring Centre operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year.
Administration, enquiries and repair service:
- Monday 21 December – normal service
- Tuesday 22 December - normal service
- Wednesday 23 December - limited service – last appointment at 1.30pm
- Thursday 24 December - limited service – last appointment at 1.30pm
- Friday 25 December - no service
- Monday 28 December - no service
- Tuesday 29 December – no service
- Wednesday 30 December - limited service – last appointment at 1.30pm
- Thursday 31 December – limited service – last appointment at 1.30pm
- Friday 1 January – no service
- Monday 4 January – normal opening hours
Community & Wellbeing Centre
Opening hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Tel. +44 (0)1372 732000