The next UK Parliamentary election will be held no later than January 2025.
The fixed term for when UK Parliamentary elections are held which was every five years has changed and new legislation was brought has been brought to enable the Prime Minister to call an election at a time of their choosing. The result of the most recent Parliamentary election (held on 12 December 2019) is detailed on our election results page.
The (Acting) Returning Officer for the Epsom & Ewell constituency is Jacqueline King.
She can be contacted at:
Tel: 01372 732000
- The election time table shows all Epsom and Ewell elections
- Information about electoral boundaries can be found on our electoral boundaries page
- Information on current members of parliament
- Parliamentary election results since 1885 can be found here
- Information about standing as a candidate can be found on our standing for election page
European Parliamentary elections
The UK is no longer a member of the European Union following the outcome of the Referendum held in June 2016 (see below for further information).
More information on the European Parliament can be found on the European Parliament website.
EU citizens living in the UK can only vote in European Parliamentary elections in their home member state.If you wish to vote in your home member state you will need to contact the relevant authority and deal with any registration matters directly with them.
Referendums are held to ask people to vote on proposals put forward by government. The Electoral Commission has a summary of information on referendums on their website.
The European referendum - 23 June 2016
- Declaration of result - local area
- Declaration of result - south east region
- Declaration of result for the uk
Results of the Alternative Vote referendum - 5 May 2011
The Petitions Notice regarding elected mayoral referendums can be found here.
Need more help?
If you need more advice, please contact electoral services at the Town Hall, The Parade, Epsom Surrey, KT18 5BY Tel: 01372 732000 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org