Please note, this facility will be unavailable on the morning of Saturday 15 June due to a software upgrade. We apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
- planning applications and decisions
- planning appeals and decisions
- applications for discussion in the next Planning Committee meeting
- submit comments on line for undetermined planning applications
- track applications and receive email notifications
Publishing your personal details
Any written comments you make about an application, by law, must be placed on the public file. This means that:
- your comments, and your name and address will form part of the planning application documents;
- anonymous and in confidence comments will not be considered
- your comments will be published on our website including your name and address
- we will remove any signature, email address and telephone number before publishing and,
- it may be possible for your name and address to appear in search results on Google, Yahoo and other Internet browsers/search engines (of which we have no control over)
Exception: We will consider any special circumstance of making personal details sensitive, for example, keeping confidential the address of a person who is the subject of harassment. If you feel that your comment should be kept confidential please specify in your representation.
Public Access to planning applications - terms and conditions
The planning information contained within the site must not be used for carrying out a formal Local Land Charges Search. It also cannot be relied upon to constitute a full planning history for a site. No responsibility will be taken for any errors or omissions in planning information obtained and no liability is accepted for loss or damage arising from use of planning information obtained from this site. Similarly, the information contained does not constitute in any way a formal notification of a planning decision, and as such any actions taken as a result of information displayed on the site are undertaken entirely at the user's own risk.
All plans, drawings, maps and material either on this site or which are relevant to an application referred to on this site are available for public inspection at the Town Hall, The Parade, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 5BY. We have placed copies of these items in this site pursuant to Section 47 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 so they can be inspected at a more convenient time or place than would otherwise be the case. You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Unless the 1988 Act provides a relevant exception to copyright, further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Data Protection Act 1998
We are unable to prevent people using this website for direct mailing purposes. They should be aware that they should check with the Mailing Preference Service, Telephone Preference Service and Facsimile Preference Service, to check if the applicant or their appointed agent have registered their name, address, telephone and/or fax information with one or all of the services listed, expressing their wish not to receive unsolicited contacts.