Building Control

As of April 1st 2023, Epsom & Ewell’s Building Control service is being managed by Elmbridge Building Control Services Ltd (EBCS).

ALL queries relating to Site Inspections, New Applications, Existing Applications and any Structural details associated with Building works should now be directed to EBCS using the following contact details

Telephone - 01372 303145

Email -

Website -


Notice is given under the Building Control Charges Regulation 2010 that a new scale of Building Control charges will take effect from 1st April 2023. Should you need to see the new charges schedule please contact Elmbridge Building Control services Ltd –






PDF icon EBCS Fees.pdf184.66 KB