Weekly mixed recycling bin
Your green wheelie bin is for mixed recycling. NO GLASS.
Leave your bins out for collection in a visible place at the kerbside by 6.30am on collection day.
- Cardboard - any type, such as boxes, packaging, cards), coloured paper and envelopes
- Cartons - such as drinks or soup cartons
- Plastics - all types of plastic such as plastic bottles, tubs, cups, trays, pots, blister packs and plastic bags
- Paper - white or coloured, printed or plain, including envelopes (even with windows)
- Tins and cans - both steel and aluminium, including aerosol cans (fully expended please)
Put recycling in your bin loose, not bagged. It's easier and cheaper to sort them out afterwards. DO NOT PUT GLASS IN THIS BIN.
Put clothing, textiles, shoes and accessories in a separate, sealed, clearly-labelled bag by your bin. Clothing and textiles should be clean. Shoes should be tied together in pairs. No duvets, cushions or pillows.