Online forms

Apply, Report or Pay for it online through our online forms. Select from the drop down box the type of form you are looking for and a list of online forms will be displayed.

Form name Form category
Application for Concessionary Parking Apply for it
Application for road closure Apply for it
BBQ enquiry Apply for it
Benefit Overpayment Pay for it
Book an inspection Apply for it
Booking request Apply for it
Brownfield Land Register Part 1 Site Availability Confirmation Apply for it
Building Control Query Ask for it
Building Notice Application Apply for it
Bulky waste collection service Apply for it
Business Bins enquiry Apply for it
Business Improvement District Levy Pay for it
Business Rates payment Pay for it
Call for sites 2017 Apply for it
Car Parks Enquiry Apply for it
CIL Projects application form 2021-22 Apply for it
CIL_regulation_72A_1___CIL_deferral_of_a_payment_request Apply for it
Community & Wellbeing Centre - Respite care Apply for it
Community Alarm Plus Registration Form Apply for it
Contact us Apply for it
Council Invoice payment Pay for it
Council Tax payment Pay for it
Customer Feedback Report it
Do you have a property to let? Report it
Emergency Planning Report it
Exterior cleaning enquiry Apply for it
Finance Supplier Application Apply for it
Fixed Penalty Notice payment Pay for it
Food Hygiene Rating Scheme - Appeal Apply for it
Food Hygiene Rating Scheme - Request for a re-inspection Apply for it
Food Hygiene Rating Scheme - Right to Reply Apply for it
Full Plans Application Apply for it
General Enquiry Report it
Grant Aid for Clubs Apply for it
Grant Aid for Individuals Apply for it
Housing payment Pay for it
Market stall application Apply for it
Meals at Home and Shopping Service Apply for it
Moving Address Notification Report it
Outdoor classes Apply for it
Penalty Charge Notice payment Pay for it
Pest Control Service Apply for it
Planning Enforcement Complaint Report it
Planning Query Apply for it
Regularisation Application Apply for it
Regulation_72B___Credit_Interest_Request Apply for it
Report a Bonfire/Noise Nuisance Report it
Report a dead animal Report it
Report a fly tip Report it
Report a Lost or Found Dog Report it
Report a missed container Report it
Report an Abandoned Vehicle Report it
Report graffiti Report it
Report litter Report it
Reporting an On-Street Parking issue Report it
Request a replacement container Apply for it
Request a street sweeper Report it
Request for garden waste or pullout service Apply for it
Request for Information (FOI) Apply for it
Residents Parking Zone Permit application Apply for it
RPZ visitors permit application Pay for it
SAG notification form Report it
Street and Parks Furniture Issue Report it
Street Cleansing (incl. grass cutting/verge repair Report it
Transport from Home Apply for it
Trees and Hedges Report it
Venue Hire Enquiry Apply for it
Volunteer pledge Apply for it