Christmas collections information now published
Your collection day - and what bins we collect - may be different during Christmas and New Year's weeks.
Check your Christmas and New Year's weeks collection days here and on the Christmas bin label we will leave on your bin during November/December.
How to deal with waste if you are self-isolating
Weekly textiles, clothing, shoes and accessories recycling
Please leave textiles, clothing, shoes and accessories out for recycling in a clear, sealed, labelled bag next to your other recycling.
You can recycle:
Please don't recycle:
- Pillows, duvets and cushions - we can only recycle the covers
- Heavily soiled or worn items
- Recycling out and about
- What can I do if the Council can't recycle it?
- Can I have an extra bin?
- Help for the disabled or elderly
- What happens to my recycling?