Pleasure Boat Licence

Pleasure boat licence

Apply for a pleasure boat licence

Licence summary

To hire out water-bound pleasure crafts (including sailboards, rowing boats, canoes, motor boats, pedallos and larger boats) that are for personal use or carrying passengers, you need a licence.  You must not carry more passengers than you are licensed to carry.  Licences will be subject to a fee. Conditions may be attached to a licence.

Trade Associations

Association of Leading Visitor Attractions (ALVA)