The Epsom and Ewell Young Champions Awards are about recognising and celebrating the outstanding achievements of the brilliant young people in our borough.
We want to celebrate those who have gone above and beyond to help their local community and support others. We are looking for nominations from members of the public, including friends and neighbours along with schools, youth groups and voluntary organisations. Please help us to celebrate our young people’s achievements.
Nominate your champion and view the award categories by downloading our nomination form.
More information can be found in our Young Champions 2020 Promotional Leaflet
The winners will be announced at the celebration ceremony being held on Monday 24 February 2020. Please email completed nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please post nominations to: The Mayor’s Office, Epsom & Ewell, Borough Council, Town Hall, The Parade, Epsom, KT18 5BY.
New extended deadline: nominations must be received at the Town Hall either in electronic or hard copy by Friday 24 January.
- The young person being nominated must live in the borough.
- Nominees must be no older than 21 (maximum age for disabled young people is 25). Please note this includes both individual and group nominations.
- You cannot nominate a young person you are related to.
- You can only submit two nominations.
- Self-nominations for both individual and group awards will not be accepted.
- The individual / group you are nominating must agree to being nominated.
- Parent/guardian must agree to the nomination for both the individual and group awards.
- You agree that by submitting a nomination you are happy for the young person’s name and photograph to be included in press/media releases.
- You cannot nominate if you are a serving elected member or officer of Epsom & Ewell Borough Council.
- An individual or group can only win one award. If they are nominated by different people for more than one award, the assessment panel will decide which category is appropriate.
- Nominations for party political related work cannot be accepted.