How to enter
- To enter this prize draw, go to https://epsom-ewell.gov.uk/rbb and register to take part in the Bike Ride. You will need to include your email address and a telephone number.
- You will need to provide proof that you completed the Bike Ride. To do this please send a photo of yourself completing the route to the Leisure Developments Team at email@example.com using the same email address you registered.
- Entries that do not comply with the following promotion rules will be void and will not be entered into the prize draw.
- The Prize Draw is open to all UK residents who complete the Bike Ride during the month of May 2021.
- Employees of Epsom & Ewell Borough Council (the Council), their immediate families and anyone else connected in any way with the prize draw or helping to set up the prize draw, including Fudges Cycle Store, is ineligible to enter the competition.
Completing the Ride
- The Bike Ride is open to any age group of good riding ability. It can be completed in stages and at your own pace provided it is completed during the month of May.
- The route will not be supervised or marshaled by the Council or any third party and you are responsible for your own safety.
Entering the Prize Draw
- You will need to follow steps 1 and 2 above How to Enter.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- You can only enter the draw once. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- This competition will start at from Saturday 1 May 2021.
- The Bike Ride must be completed by the 31 May 2021.
- The closing date to enter the prize draw is 5pm Friday 4 June 2021. This date has been chosen to allow you enough time after you complete the Bike Ride to provide proof that you completed it.
Selection of the winner
- There will only be one winner.
- The winner of the prize draw will be the first entrant selected at random from all verified entries (i.e. entries correctly submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions).
- The Council’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final.
- The Prize is a Whisper Sprint hybrid flat bar road bike (worth roughly £700).
- The Prize is being donated by Fudges Cycle Store.
- There is no alternative prize.
- The prize is non-transferable and does not include any additional costs and expenses.
Notification and Claiming the Prize
- The winner will receive their prize on or before Friday 18 June 2021.
- The winner will be contacted by the email address provided.
- If the winner does not claim their prize within 5 days of notification, the Council reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner will have to collect the bicycle in person from Fudges Cycle Store, Epsom and will need to comply with all COVID rules and guidance in place from time to time.
Publicity and Personal Information
- The surname of the winner can be obtained by writing to the Council at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are selected as the winner and you do not want your surname to be disclosed to anyone you must notify the Council in good time before the closing date of the promotion.
- You acknowledge that a member of the Council’s Communications Team may be present when you claim your prize and as you to participate in publicity. That includes taking a photo and including your name and image in print and social media to announce the winner. We will ask you to agree to this and is not compulsory in order to receive your prize.
- You agree to any publicity being used by Epsom & Ewell Borough Council and Fudges Cycle Store.
- This prize draw is operated by Epsom & Ewell Borough Council, The Parade, Epsom in partnership with Fudges Cycle Store.
- By providing your details and entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Council will not be legally responsible to any entrants or the winner for any losses including losses caused by third parties except that nothing in these terms and conditions limits the Council’s liability for death or personal injury caused by the Council’s negligence or for fraud.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of England and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. As this is exclusive you will only be able to bring a claim in the courts of England even if you live in another part of the UK.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- For any questions about these terms and conditions and how to enter please contact email@example.com.