It's simple to recycle up to 60% of your waste from home using your new collections service, Simply Weekly Recycling. How will I know when I've had the Big Switch?
Leave your bins out for collection in a visible place at the edge of your property by 6.30am on collection day. Please note we work as normal on bank holiday Mondays and Good Friday. Christmas and New Year's weeks collections may vary and will be notified here nearer the time.
Glass recycling. Glass bottles and jars ONLY.
Food waste recycling. All food waste.
Because these are weekly collections you will no longer need a collections calendar. You can simply choose whether or not to put each bin out on collection day.
Garden waste and leaves. A fortnightly, chargeable service for subscribers only.
- What happens if a collection is missed?
- Can I have additional bins?
- Why have collections changed?
- What happens to your recycling?
- Help for the elderly or disabled.
Other options for recycling and waste
- The Community Recycling Centre, Blenheim Road, Epsom for items that won't fit in your bins, or for other recyclables such as scrap metal, timber, engine oil etc.
- Local recycling centres
- Help with home composting
- Furniture and bulky waste collection service for items that won't fit in your refuse bin
- Reusing furniture and bulky waste