Weekly kerbside box recycling
This is a weekly service.
Leave your bins out for collection in a visible place at the edge of your property by 6.30am on collection day. Please note we work as normal on bank holiday Mondays and Good Friday. Christmas and New Year's weeks collections may vary and will be notified here nearer the time.
Put your paper, glass bottles and jars, tins and cans all together in your green recycling box.
Leave textiles, shoes or clothing in a clearly-labeled bag by your box.
- Paper. White paper such as newspapers, magazines, junk mail, white envelopes
- Glass bottles and jars
- Tins and cans
- Clothing, textiles, shoes and accessories. Clothing and textiles should be clean. Shoes should be tied together in pairs.
Please don't recycle:
- Cardboard or coloured paper. You can recycle these in your black recycling bin
- Drinking glasses, window or mirror glass, ceramics
- Scrap metal, cutlery, pans
- Duvets, cushions, pillows, heavily soiled or wet clothing.