FACS - Free Access for County Sportspeople
FACS is an important sports development initiative which aims to provide County level performers with the support and encouragement they require to help them reach their full potential.
Under Epsom & Ewell's FACS Scheme, sports people of any age who live in the Borough and represent their County or above in sport may be eligible to use leisure facilities in the Borough for FREE to assist with their training.
The Epsom & Ewell FACS scheme is a partnership between Epsom & Ewell Borough Council, The Harrier Centre, NESCOT, and the Rainbow Leisure Centre.
The Harrier Centre, West Ewell
- Free access to athletics track and changing rooms (with availability restrictions).
- Free access to Fitness Suite.
Rainbow Leisure Centre, Epsom
- Free access to Fitness Suite
- Free induction to Fitness Suite
- Free access to swimming pool.
All FACS scheme members:
- Must be of County standard or above in their sport and provide a supporting letter from their Governing Body
- Must be a resident within the Borough of Epsom & Ewell
- Must show a valid FACS card on every visit to the facility
- Can only use the fitness suite and swimming pool of the particular centre
- Cannot book free facilities in advance
- If the fitness suite is to be used, the user must be 16 years or over and an induction must be completed and paid for if required by the facility. For the Rainbow Leisure Centre, individuals aged 12-15 years can access the fitness suite as part of the Junior Fitness sessions but only during the advertised times of these sessions.
To apply, please download the FACS application form (pdf - 350kb).
Please ensure that application forms are sent with a supporting letter from the National Governing Body stating standard at chosen sport.
For further information, please contact the Leisure Developments Team on 01372 732000 or email email@example.com
All applicants will be verified before a FACS card is issued.
The Council reserves the right to terminate membership should any breach of the FACS Scheme Conditions occur, or should a facility manager give reasonable grounds. The Council reserves the right to alter the conditions of use at any time.