Stylesheets are not available for this website in your specific browser


Contact us online
Tel: 01372 732000
 07950 080202

Epsom & Ewell Borough Council
Town Hall
The Parade
KT18 5BY


Follow us onand

Please provide us with your contact details to help us deal effectively with any malfunction of an alarm via the secure online audible intruder alarm notification form.

You can do this by using the keyholder notification form (pdf - 48kb) or online form using the link below. There is no charge for this service.

Its helpful to us to have an up-to-date list of alarm holders who can be called to silence the alarm to avoid the need to break into your home to silence the alarm.  The Council's policy is to charge our costs of doing so to the alarm owner.

Surrey Police no longer keep records of alarms and keyholders. Instead they are promoting the Surpol Keyholder Database where you can register various details about yourself and your premises. However, please note that there is an annual charge for this service.

page updated: Friday, 12 August 2016 © Epsom & Ewell Borough Council 2016