Stylesheets are not available for this website in your specific browser


Contact us online
Tel: 01372 732000
 07950 080202

Epsom & Ewell Borough Council
Town Hall
The Parade
KT18 5BY


Follow us onand

If you wish to marry in England or Wales you may choose either a civil or religious ceremony.   A civil ceremony takes place at a Register Office or a premises approved by the local authority for marriages.

Marriage Venues

The following locations are for civil ceremonies:

Bourne Hall - 0208 393 9571
Ewell Court House - contact 020 8393 9571
Nonsuch Mansion - contact 0208 786 8124
Queens Stand, Epsom Downs

For further Information on the services of a Registrar, please see the Surrey County Council Local Register Office.

Useful External Links

Registration of marriages and Register Offices
Getting married overseas?
Marriage counselling

page updated: Friday, 04 September 2015 © Epsom & Ewell Borough Council 2016